Gunnar Ströhle is a graduate psychologist and psychological psychotherapist specializing in behavioral therapy. He works in his own practice as a psychotherapist in private practice in Freiburg im Breisgau. Previously, he worked in various clinical settings.
He learned biofeedback and neurofeedback during his training as a behavior therapist. Since 2007 he has regularly participated in national and international trainings and supervisions and has been able to apply his knowledge theoretically and practically in various bio- and neurofeedback approaches. In his daily work, biofeedback and neurofeedback are fundamental treatment components. Depending on the disorder or problem, he combines different neurofeedback techniques (e.g. amplitude training, ILF neurofeedback, Z-value training, Loreta neurofeedback, HEG training) within the framework of an integrative behavioral therapy with other methods of psychotherapy (e.g., schema therapy, mindfulness and acceptance-based therapies). Since 2015, he has been giving trainings and workshops on demand for interested colleagues in practices and clinics. In 2020, he published a German-language book chapter on the treatment of post-traumatic stress disorder with neurofeedback.
Portefeuille de cours
- Project-specific courses in biofeedback and neurofeedback for beginners and advanced students on request.
- Supervision for individuals
- Supervision for groups
- Neurofeedback diagnostics (QEEG analyses)
- Information and consultation regarding the integration of bio- and neurofeedback in different clinical settings
- Cooperation and initiation of scientific research projects in the field of bio- and neurofeedback