Alpha-Theta Neurofeedback / Synchrony Training Online 28.11.-29.11.2020
Description du cours
Alpha-Theta and Synchrony Training are, along with ILF-HD Neurofeedback, important components of Neurofeedback according to Othmer. Alpha-Theta and Synchrony Training can be important therapy components especially for post-traumatic stress, anxiety and sleeping disorders, but also in peak performance therapy.
The course teaches theoretical and practical basics of these methods. In addition to classical and historical training protocols, the focus will be on the latest developments and the opportunities they offer. In the practical part of the course you can get to know the different variants of the training yourself. The personal training protocols, training effects and the further procedure will be discussed in small groups.
Contenu essentiel de l'enseignement
- Basics of derivations and measurement
- Fields of application
- Requirements and contraindications
- Maximum use of the feedback options
- History and theoretical background of Alpha-Theta Neurofeedback
- 2-channel training options
- Usage of guided imagination in Alpha-Theta Neurofeedback
- Theoretical background of Synchrony Training
- Frequencies and their corresponding electrode placements
Après le cours, vous pouvez
- Include Alpha-Theta and Synchrony Training in your repertoire of Neurofeedback methods and use them directly after the course
- Select treatment protocols even more specifically to help your clients even more individually and effectively
- Expand your treatment spectrum
Période / Durée
28.11.2020 - 29.11.2020
BEE Medic GmbH
- Téléphone: +49 7731 96969-0
- Fax: +49 7731 96969-99
Inclus dans le prix
- Large internship
- Intensive support during the internships by EEG Info lecturers
- Comprehensive course documentation as pdf file for download
Points de formation continue
- Please contact us at least 6 weeks before the start of the course if you have any questions..
Prerequisite for participation is an EEG Info Neurofeedback Basic Course. Self-experience is possible if there are no contraindications and participants have used ILF Neurofeedback in at least 15 sessions on themselves.
The necessary equipment from BEE Medic must be available at the participants.
Registration by 19 November 2020 at the latest.
To register you will be forwarded to the website of BEE Medic GmbH. If the link does not work, please contact us by phone or e-mail. We will immediately assist with booking the course.
Cancellation conditions: This course cannot be cancelled.