Dear visitors of our website, customers and business partners,
Health is our greatest asset. We all feel this more than ever - whether ill or not. In order to protect the weak and elderly, we are all called upon to support and hold together the containment strategies of governments throughout Europe against the coronavirus.
Right now, the challenges still seem very great, but we must also see them as an opportunity. We automatically learn to be more considerate of each other and to help each other. And even if we can't meet personally anymore, modern technology opens us the possibility to stay together and to continue to share what we are occupied with, to learn and to educate ourselves.
At BEE Medic we have been living modern home office structures for years and are still available for you. Our customer care is also currently working from home. However, you can still reach us with questions about orders and our products. You can get in touch with us at the usual contact details.
If we are not able to answer your call personally, please leave a message on our answering machine with your telephone number - we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Of course, you can still contact us via the webshop of BEE Medic:
- Order all products and accessories for neurofeedback
- Getting technical support
- Contact us at any time if you are interested in neurofeedback and have questions about our products
Information about the Neurofeedback courses under the brand EEG Info Europe
We continue to offer Neurofeedback courses - mainly digital. We:
- accelerate the digitalization of our courses
- also hold short-term appointments and offer live video conferencing - Here you can find more information about our Neurofeedback Info webinars and our online courses
- develop further flexible learning concepts and webinars
- facilitate access to training and video material
- further expand our support and services
If you have already booked a course with us that will take place in the next few weeks, we will inform you individually with further details about the implementation or alternative offers.
Of course you can still use the subject-specific supervision - we will be happy to provide you with an overview of the lecturers currently participating.
We now wish you and your relatives good health!
Your BEE Medic Team