QEEG & ERP Intro Course Online EN
Quantitative EEG (QEEG) and evoked, or event-related, potentials (ERPs) are valuable tools for supporting the diagnosis and targeted therapy of mental disorders. Learn how to use biomarkers to classify brain disorders and to enable a more personalized treatment. Learn about methods of neurotherapy for influencing brain disorders.
Make a more precise diagnosis and treat your patients more effectively!
Essential teaching content
- Neuronal basics of brain rhythm generation
- Introduction to the methods of EEG recording and montaging
- Software based artifact correction and indipendent component analysis (ICA) of EEG data
- Distinguishing pathological EEG patterns by means of visual inspection and automated tools
- Comparing EEG data with a normative database of the healthy Human brain (HBi database)
- QEEG biomarkers in healthy population and in brain disorders
- Introduction to evoked potentials (ERPs)
- Association of ERP components with functioning of brain systems
- Supporting diagnosis of brain disorders with ERP biomarkers
- Introduction to methods of neurotherapy (Neurofeedback, tDCS)
- Making and interpreting reports
After the course you can
Our basic course gives an introduction to the analysis of a quantitative EEG (QEEG) as well as evoked potentials (ERPs) and is intended for newcomers in these fields. Determine dysfunctions of the brain by means of brainmaps and comparing EEG/ERP data with the normative HBI database. During the practicum you will have the opportunity to analyse your own EEGs and ERPs (if such data is available in WinEEG format) as well as analyse various clinical cases. We supply all software for EEG/ERP analysis and the HBI database.
Period of time
06.10.2023 - 14.10.2023
06 - 07 October 2023
13 - 14 October 2023
- Phone: 0041 71 931 40 20
Included in the price
- Course manual
- HBI database with 100 accesses
For maximum learning efficiency, we strongly recommend to read the book “Quantitative EEG, event related potentials and neurotherapy” by Jury D. Kropotov prior to the course. ISBN 978-0123745125.
For participating on the live conference you will need a laptop or PC with audio and video function, the use of a headset is recommended.
Closing date for this course: 22 September 2023
Missed deadline for registration? Please contact us, we will find a solution!