Neurofeedback Practical Workshop 08.05.-09.05.2021
The User Workshop is suited for graduates of the basic course who have already gained initial experience with Neurofeedback. The course focusses on further optimizing your Neurofeedback techniques and teaches your how to work with Neurofeedback even more routinely and effectively.
Practical exercises and case studies will be used to practice and improve the use of the Cygnet® Neurofeedback software and the adjustment of the feedback animations to the patient’s symptoms.
In addition, you will learn tips and tricks on how to set up your Neurofeedback workplace and the technology itself to meet your needs. Aspects such as the right interior design and especially communication with clients will also be discussed.
Essential teaching content
- Knowledge deepening: 2-channel training options and "clinical fine-tuning" for working optimally with the Cygnet® Neurofeedback software
- Knowledge deepening: Frequencies and corresponding electrode placements
- Knowledge deepening: Optimization of training protocols and their combination
- Settings and options regarding Feedback selection for more effective Neurofeedback
- Target-oriented communication with patients - how to explain Neurofeedback?
- Basics for the optimal use of Neurofeedback
- Individual maintenance of PC and the Neurofeedback software
- Installation of Cygnet® and support
- Tips and tricks for using hardware and software
After the course you can
- Use Neurofeedback even more routinely and gain more confidence in using the technique
- Adjust Neurofeedback more individually to your patient’s needs and use it more effectively
- Make optimal use of the possibilities of Cygnet® Neurofeedback software
- Adjust the feedback animations even more individually and effectively to your patient’s symptoms
- Modify software settings and solve errors due to PC settings on your own
- Install and update your Neurofeedback system yourself
- Adjust your Neurofeedback workstation even better to your needs and target groups
LocationKoblenz - Mercure Hotel
Period of time
08.05.2021 - 09.05.2021
BEE Medic GmbH
- Phone: +49 7731 96969-0
- Fax: +49 7731 96969-99
Included in the price
- Large internship share in groups of 2 or 3
- Intensive support during the internships by EEG Info lecturers
- Lunch buffet, catering with drinks, pastries, snacks and fruit
- 1 set of course documents
Please contact us at least 6 weeks before the start of the course if you have any questions.
Please inquire about the use of education vouchers up to 6 weeks before the start of the course.
Prerequisite for participation is the participation in the Neurofeedback Basic Course and at least one year of practical experience with ILF Neurofeedback.
Registration by 29.04.2021 at the latest.
To register you will be forwarded to the website of BEE Medic GmbH. If the link does not work, please contact us by phone or e-mail. We will immediately assist with booking the course.
Cancellation conditions: Cancellation free of charge up to 29 days before course start. Up to 8 days before the course starts 50% of the course fee will be charged, within 7 days before the course starts 100%.