Neurofeedback Peak Performance 26.09. - 27.09.2020
This 2-day workshop is for participants who want to use neurofeedback in the area of peak performance for athletes. The content is transferable to other peak performance situations, wherever maximum performance is required at a certain point in time.
The workshop focuses on the optimal performance at a defined point in time. For this reason, special psychological aspects of the competition can also be dealt with. The theoretical approach is based on a model of systematic focusing of attention (hypnosystemic model).
The participants should also have the opportunity to gain practical experience with selected contents of the sport psychological training. The connection to and integration of NF-training should be an important part of the workshop.
Essential teaching content
- Introduction to sports psychology
- Psychoregulation training
- Cognitive functional training
- Neurofeedback Wake Up Training
- Deployment Alpha-Theta Training
- Hypnotic exercises and demonstrations
After the course you can
- Training athletes with neurofeedback
- Understanding the basics of sports psychology
- Understanding the specific requirements of neurofeedback training for athletes
- Integrate neurofeedback into existing coaching concepts
LocationSchwäbisch Hall - Ringhotel Hohenlohe
74523 Schwäbisch Hall
Period of time
26.09.2020 - 27.09.2020
BEE Medic GmbH
- Phone: +49 7731 96969-0
- Fax: +49 7731 96969-99
Included in the price
- Lunch buffet, catering with drinks, pastries, snacks and fruit
- Comprehensive course documentation
Please contact us at least 6 weeks before the start of the course if you have any questions.
Registration by 18 September at the latest.
To register you will be forwarded to the website of BEE Medic GmbH. If the link does not work, please contact us by phone or e-mail. We will immediately assist with booking the course.
Cancellation free of charge up to 29 days before course start. Up to 8 days before the course starts 50% of the course fee will be charged, within 7 days before the course starts 100%.