Neurofeedback Online Peak Performance 26.09. - 27.09.2020
This 2-day workshop is for participants who want to use neurofeedback in the area of peak performance for athletes. The content is transferable to other peak performance situations, wherever maximum performance is required at a certain point in time.
The workshop focuses on the optimal performance at a defined point in time. For this reason, special psychological aspects of the competition can also be dealt with. The theoretical approach is based on a model of systematic focusing of attention (hypnosystemic model).
The participants should also have the opportunity to gain practical experience with selected contents of the sport psychological training. The connection to and integration of NF-training should be an important part of the workshop.
Essential teaching content
- Introduction to sports psychology
- Psychoregulation training
- Cognitive functional training
- Neurofeedback Wake Up Training
- Deployment Alpha-Theta Training
- Hypnotic exercises and demonstrations
After the course you can
- Training athletes with neurofeedback
- Understanding the basics of sports psychology
- Understanding the specific requirements of neurofeedback training for athletes
- Integrate neurofeedback into existing coaching concepts
- Planning reliability and time saving
- Learn comfortably from your own practice or from home
- 6 reasons for EEG Info Online Courses
Period of time
26.09.2020 - 27.09.2020
Day 1 : 9 am to 6 pm CEST
Day 2: 9 am to 5 pm CEST
BEE Medic GmbH
- Phone: +49 7731 96969-0
- Fax: +49 7731 96969-99
Included in the price
- Course manual in German language (as PDF file for download and self print out )
Requirement are the already attended Basic course & Alpha-Theta course or an Advanced course which had Alpha-Theta included.
Registration by 17 September at the latest.
To register you will be forwarded to the website of BEE Medic GmbH. If the link does not work, please contact us by phone or e-mail. We will immediately assist with booking the course.
Cancellation conditions: the course can not be cancelled.