Neurofeedback Online Basic Course: PART 1: 19.11. - 21.11.2020 & PART 2: 03.12.- 05.12.2020
Learn everything you need to know to get started with Neurofeedback need. From applying the electrodes, to operating the hard- and software up to the selection of the right treatment protocols, the creation of symptom profiles and the evaluation of treatment results - all conveniently online and directly with a colleagues in your practice.
We provide the technical equipment if required - as a loan system or via favourable leasing offers. By live video conferencing will take you step by step into Neurofeedback introduced, learn theory and practice at particularly favourable conditions.
The course is especially suitable for beginners. But also if you have already attended a course with us and use the time now to refresh or repeat what you have learned - perhaps also together with colleagues who are learning neurofeedback in a new way want to.
Essential teaching content
- Technical basics of EEG and signal processing
- 10-20 System and electrode placements Self-regulation model and neuroplasticity
- Neurophysiological basics for understanding Neurofeedback effects
- Using Neurofeedback hardware and software and recognizing artefacts
- Recognizing patterns of misregulation related to physical, emotional and behavioural problems
- Neurofeedback protocols for clinical and peak performance applications
- Evaluation of symptoms and training progress
- Neurofeedback and medication Contraindications Progress monitoring and CPT - Continuous Performance Test
- Neurofeedback-Training: Experience yourself how fast and unique Neurofeedback effects can be
After the course you can
- Work safely with 2-channel ILF-Neurofeedback and support your clients sustainably with Neurofeedback
- Select and use treatment protocols specifically according to client and occasion
- Help clients to achieve better self-regulation and reduce symptoms of mental illness which usually creates benefits for further therapeutic interventions
- Benefit from the pleasant work with Neurofeedback through a certain "lightness" that Neurofeedback brings into your daily therapeutic work
Period of time
19.11.2020 - 05.12.2020
Time zone: CET
PART I: 19.11. - 21.11.2020
Thursday 19.11.2020 1 pm to 7 pm
Friday 20.11.2020 9 am to 7 pm
Saturday 21.11.2020 9 am to 6 pm
PART II: 03.12. - 05.12.2020
Thursday 03.12.2020 1 pm to 6 pm
Frirday 04.12.2020 9 am to 6 pm
Saturday 05.12..2020 9 am to 4 pm
The registration for the online course requires the participation in both weekends."
BEE Medic GmbH
- Phone: +49 7731 96969-0
- Fax: +49 7731 96969-99
Included in the price
Campaign Customers recruit customers.
If another course participant is recruited as an practicum partner, who also belongs to a qualified medical profession and attends the course in full, both receive a 50% discount on the course price. For both participants a webshop order is required, the discounts will be shown subsequently by the customer service in the order confirmation. Practicum partners mediated by BEE Medic are not qualified for this promotion. Discounts are not accumulative.
Registration by November, 5th 2020 at the latest.
Information on technical equipment and provision of neurofeedback equipment for the course can be obtained directly from the organizer.
To register you will be forwarded to the website of BEE Medic GmbH. If the link does not work, please contact us by phone or e-mail. We will immediately assist with booking the course.
This course cannot be cancelled.