Neurofeedback for Depression & Burnout 17.09. -19.09.2021
Neurofeedback can make an important contribution to the prevention of burnout and depression. In this course you will learn the basics of the diagnoses and case studies will be used to demonstrate the opportunities that Neurofeedback offers in the context of further inventions. Close attention will be paid to contraindications and dangers such as suicidal tendencies. In addition, supplementary procedures such as mindfulness training and medical hypnosis will be presented, in theory and practice, as a treatment and prevention approach.
Course highlight: Participants will have the opportunity to work on their own self-care and discuss their personal concerns and develop their own prevention strategies in one-on-one coaching because burnout prevention is particularly important for therapists and often neglected. Therefore, use this unique opportunity in line with the motto "only those who are relaxed in their everyday life can teach this in an authentic way".
Essential teaching content
- Genesis and medical foundations regarding depression and burnout
- The Burnout Syndrome - theory, research and intervention
- The importance of self-care
- Opportunities and importance of mindfulness training as prevention
- Fields of application and characteristics of Neurofeedback for burnout and depression
- ILF-HD, Alpha-Theta and Synchrony Neurofeedback and their significance in prevention and therapy
- Performance of mindfulness exercises and insights into medical hypnosis
- Burnout among therapists
- Daily individual coaching Individual
- Neurofeedback training in groups of two as "therapist" and "patient”
- 2 therapy dogs will be present at the course
After the course you can
- Use Neurofeedback and other methods of burnout prevention effectively for your own self-care and with patients
- Recognize early signs of burnout and react accordingly
- Integrate Neurofeedback even more specifically into your practice and use it for patients at risk of burnout
- Evaluate treatment options even better and more individually
LocationLindau - Hotel Bad Schachen
Bad Schachen 1
Period of time
17.09.2021 - 19.09.2021
BEE Medic GmbH
- Phone: +49 7731 96969-0
- Fax: +49 7731 96969-99
Please contact us at least 6 weeks before the start of the course if you have any questions.
Please inquire about the use of education vouchers up to 6 weeks before the start of the course.
Prerequisite for participation is the participation in the Neurofeedback Basic Course and at least one year of practical experience with ILF Neurofeedback.
Registration by 09.09.2021 at the latest.
To register you will be forwarded to the website of BEE Medic GmbH. If the link does not work, please contact us by phone or e-mail. We will immediately assist with booking the course.
Cancellation conditions: Cancellation free of charge up to 29 days before course start. Up to 8 days before the course starts 50% of the course fee will be charged, within 7 days before the course starts 100%.