Neurofeedback Basic Course Add-on Online
In our Neurofeedback Basic Courses with intensive practicum you learn everything you need to know to start directly with Neurofeedback. However, even if everything has worked well under guidance during the course, questions may arise in the first few weeks. Initial questions about working with patients or uncertainties about using the technology are quite normal and should be addressed right from the start. After all, it is important that you "keep going".
In the clinical part of the course, you can share all your questions and first experiences and receive concrete assistance through the exchange with our lecturers and other participants. Notes on technology and an in-depth look at the topic of studies and research complement the course.
The course is ideal if you have gained initial experience with patients. We recommend a participation approximately 3 - 8 weeks after attending a Basic Course. Depending on your individual requirements, you can also register for the course beyond this period.
Essential teaching content
The workshop includes three topic blocks, which are flexibly weighted according to the interests of the participants.
- Topic block "Clinical issues": Assistance on therapeutic questions with open group discussions and experience exchange
- Topic block "Neurofeedback technique": Short repetition on settings of the Cygnet® Neurofeedback software and tips for feedback animations
- Topic block "Research and studies": More information on Neurofeedback studies and presentation of current projects
After the course you can
- Confidently solve initial clinical and small technical challenges that arise in practice
- Deepen your knowledge and, among other things, benefit from it in patient communication
- Systematically start your Neurofeedback self-study
Period of time
05.12.2021 - 05.12.2021
9.00 - 16.00
BEE Medic GmbH
- Phone: +49 7731 96969-0
- Fax: +49 7731 96969-99
Please register by 26.11.2021
Did you miss the registration deadline? Please contact us! We are happy to help you and will find a flexible solution!
Good to know:
You can attend the course directly after completing a basic course and after having your first own sessions with patients. Feel free to prepare questions and topics you would like to discuss during the course.
- Stay flexible! Cancellation or rebooking to another course is possible until we provide you with the course material.
- You may take this online course on your own. You do not need a partner for practicum.
- You do not need any neurofeedback equipment for this course
For registration and booking you will be forwarded to the website of BEE Medic GmbH.