Neurofeedback Basic Course
The Neurofeedback Basic Course is the ideal introduction to Neurofeedback. In 5 days, you will learn everything you need to get started - from applying the electrodes, using the hardware and software, to selecting the correct treatment protocols, creating symptom profiles and evaluating treatment results.
A central part is the daily Neurofeedback training, where you will experience Neurofeedback yourself, alternating between "therapist" and "patient". The procedure and the interpretation of the training results will be discussed in small groups for each individual participant under the guidance of experienced instructors. After completing this course, you will immediately be able to apply very efficient Neurofeedback in clinical practice.
The complete Neurofeedback equipment will be provided during the course. At the end of the course there will be a final test and you will receive a certificate.
Essential teaching content
- Technical basics of EEG and signal processing
- 10-20 System and electrode placements
- Self-regulation model and neuroplasticity
- Neurophysiological basics for understanding Neurofeedback effect
- Using Neurofeedback hardware and software and recognizing artefacts
- Recognizing patterns of misregulation related to physical, emotional and behavioural problems
- Neurofeedback protocols for clinical and peak performance applications
- Evaluation of symptoms and training progress
- Neurofeedback and medication
- Progress monitoring and CPT - Continuous Performance Test
- Neurofeedback-Training: Experience yourself how fast and unique Neurofeedback effects can be
After the course you can
- Work safely with 2-channel ILF-Neurofeedback and support your clients sustainably with Neurofeedback
- Select and use treatment protocols specifically according to client and occasion
- Help clients to achieve better self-regulation and reduce symptoms of mental illness which usually creates benefits for further therapeutic intervention
- Benefit from the pleasant work with Neurofeedback through a certain "lightness" that Neurofeedback brings into your daily therapeutic work
LocationGlasgow - Golden Jubilee Conference Hotel
G81 4SA Glasgow
Period of time
04.10.2021 - 08.10.2021
The course times are daily from 8.30 pm - 6 pm, on the last day until approx. 4 pm
BEE Systems Ltd
Millhouse 32-38 East Street
- Phone: +44 1702 820006
Included in the price
- Large share of practical training in groups of 2 or 3
- Intensive support during the practical training by EEG Info lecturers
- Lunch buffet, catering with drinks, pastries, snacks and fruit
- Extensive course material
- Final examination (compulsory)
- Certificate (when passing the exam)
Please contact us at least 6 weeks before the start of the course if you have any questions.
Update: The course can not take place in the Golden Jubilee Conference Hotel. Details on the new venue will follow soon.
Registration by 16 September 2021 at the latest.
To register you will be forwarded to the website of BEE Medic GmbH. If the link does not work, please contact us by phone or e-mail. We will immediately assist with booking the course.
Cancellation free of charge up to 29 days before course start. Up to 8 days before the course starts 50% of the course fee will be charged, within 7 days before the course starts 100%.