Neurofeedback for ADHD Course 06.02. - 08.02.2021
This specific Neurofeedback course is suited for therapists and physicians who work or would like to work with ADHD patients. Based on different perspectives on the clinical picture, Neurofeedback will be presented as a specific therapy option. It will be illustrated how Neurofeedback can be integrated into a multimodal treatment approach along with behavioural therapy and possible medical treatment. Specific effects of Neurofeedback will be demonstrated with reference to (own) case studies and practical reports. Neurofeedback can often lead to a partial reduction in medication. You will also learn how to create and maintain the attention of ADHD patients for Neurofeedback - and other behavioural therapeutic interventions - by choosing the right feedback.
Prerequisite for participation is the attendance of the Neurofeedback basic course and experience with ILF Neurofeedback according to Othmer.
Essential teaching content
- ADHD Overview - Genesis and epidemiology of the complex ADHD condition
- Diagnostic options and development
- A different view on ADHD: the particular strengths and resources of ADHD patients
- Therapy approaches for ADHD and integration of different Neurofeedback approaches
- Medication in ADHD: Pros and cons - how to recognize incorrect dosage and when is medication useful?
- Case studies and Neurofeedback training with many practical tips for the ideal use of Neurofeedback protocols
- Feedback parameters and optimization of Neurofeedback protocols for different ADHD types
- Optimal use of Cygnet® Neurofeedback Software for ADHD
- Feedback methods for ADHD
- Neurofeedback therapy concepts for ADHD and specific training methods
After the course you can
- Use Neurofeedback effectively as ADHD therapy
- Respond even more specifically and individually to ADHD patients
- Promote the motivation of patients even better
- Integrate Neurofeedback even more specifically into your practice and create your own therapy concepts with Neurofeedback for ADHD
- Apply Neurofeedback as part of a multimodal therapeutic approach
- Legitimise Neurofeedback in ADHD even more confidently in front of colleagues or other physicians and therapists
- Evaluate effective treatment options more individually
- Evaluate therapy effects and the progress and development of the treatment even better
LocationPotsdam - Dorint Sanssouci
Period of time
06.02.2021 - 08.02.2021
BEE Medic GmbH
- Phone: +49 7731 96969-0
- Fax: +49 7731 96969-99
Included in the price
- Lunch buffet, catering with drinks, pastries, snacks and fruit
- Comprehensive course documentation
Please contact us at least 6 weeks before the start of the course if you have any questions.
Registration by 29 January 2021 at the latest.
To register you will be forwarded to the website of BEE Medic GmbH. If the link does not work, please contact us by phone or e-mail. We will immediately assist with booking the course.
Cancellation free of charge up to 29 days before course start. Up to 8 days before the course starts 50% of the course fee will be charged, within 7 days before the course starts 100%.