CH Neurofeedback Online Basic Course: PART I: 15.05. - 17.05.2020 & PART II: 22.05. - 24.05.2020
Learn everything you need to know to get started with Neurofeedback need. From applying the electrodes, to operating the hard- and software up to the selection of the right treatment protocols, the creation of symptom profiles and the evaluation of treatment results - all conveniently online and directly with a colleagues in your practice.
We provide the technical equipment if required - as a loan system or via favourable leasing offers. By live video conferencing will take you step by step into Neurofeedback introduced, learn theory and practice at particularly favourable conditions.
The course is especially suitable for beginners. But also if you have already attended a course with us and use the time now to refresh or repeat what you have learned - perhaps also together with colleagues who are learning neurofeedback in a new way want to.
Essential teaching content
- Technical basics of EEG and signal processing
- 10-20 System and electrode placements
- Self-regulation model and neuroplasticity
- Neurophysiological basics for understanding Neurofeedback effects
- Using Neurofeedback hardware and software and recognizing artefacts
- Recognizing patterns of misregulation related to physical, emotional and behavioural problems
- Neurofeedback protocols for clinical and peak performance applications
- Evaluation of symptoms and training progress
- Neurofeedback and medication
- Progress monitoring and CPT - Continuous Performance Test
- Neurofeedback-Training: Experience yourself how fast and unique Neurofeedback effects can be
After the course you can
- Work safely with 2-channel ILF-Neurofeedback and support your clients sustainably with Neurofeedback
- Select and use treatment protocols specifically according to client and occasion
- Help clients to achieve better self-regulation and reduce symptoms of mental illness which usually creates benefits for further therapeutic interventions
- Benefit from the pleasant work with Neurofeedback through a certain "lightness" that Neurofeedback brings into your daily therapeutic work
- Introductory offer!
- Save 50% compared to the location-based neurofeedback basic course
- Secure the participation of a second person free of charge
- Learn neurofeedback comfortably from your own practice
LocationDies ist ein Online-Kurs! Die Firmenadresse der HBimed AG Schweiz wird aus rein technischen Gründen angezeigt.
Period of time
15.05.2020 - 24.05.2020
Please note the following details regarding the time schedule. The course will take place on two consecutive weekends in the specified period:
PART I: 15.05. - 17.05.2020 & PART II: 22.05. - 24.05.2020
Fridays from 1pm until 6pm
Saturday and Sunday from 9am to 6pm, last course day part II until 4 pm
The two course weekends build on each other. The registration for the online course includes the participation in both weekends.
Bee Medic GmbH
- Phone: +41 71 931 40 20
PriceIntroductory offer 878,40 CHF / person. You save 50% compared to the location-bound neurofeedback basic course!
Included in the price
If you register a further internship partner, for example a colleague from the practice, no further costs arise.
If you and your internship partner register at the same time, the price is CHF 878.40.
Please contact us at least 6 weeks before the start of the course if you have any questions.
Registration by 08 May 2020 at the latest.
Information on technical equipment and provision of neurofeedback equipment for the course can be obtained directly from the organizer.
You will be forwarded directly to the website of BEE Medic GmbH for booking. If the link does not work, you will be redirected to a contact form. Please contact us by phone or use the form for your inquiry. We will then assist you immediately with the course booking.
This course cannot be cancelled.