Alpha-Theta Neurofeedback / Synchrony Training 07.11.-08.11.2020
Alpha-Theta and Synchrony Training are, along with ILF-HD Neurofeedback, important components of Neurofeedback according to Othmer. Alpha-Theta and Synchrony Training can be important therapy components especially for post-traumatic stress, anxiety and sleeping disorders, but also in peak performance therapy.
The course teaches theoretical and practical basics of these methods. In addition to classical and historical training protocols, the focus will be on the latest developments and the opportunities they offer. In the practical part of the course you can get to know the different variants of the training yourself. The personal training protocols, training effects and the further procedure will be discussed in small groups.
Prerequisite for participation is an EEG Info Neurofeedback Basic Course. Self-experience is possible if there are no contraindications and participants have used ILF Neurofeedback in at least 15 sessions on themselves.
Essential teaching content
- Basics of derivations and measurement
- Fields of application
- Requirements and contraindications
- Maximum use of the feedback options
- History and theoretical background of Alpha-Theta Neurofeedback
- 2-channel training options
- Usage of guided imagination in Alpha-Theta Neurofeedback
- Theoretical background of Synchrony Training
- Frequencies and their corresponding electrode placements
After the course you can
- Include Alpha-Theta and Synchrony Training in your repertoire of Neurofeedback methods and use them directly after the course
- Select treatment protocols even more specifically to help your clients even more individually and effectively
- Expand your treatment spectrum
LocationSchwäbisch Hall - Ringhotel Hohenlohe
74523 Schwäbisch Hall
Period of time
07.11.2020 - 08.11.2020
BEE Medic GmbH
- Phone: +49 7731 96969-0
- Fax: +49 7731 96969-99
Included in the price
- Large internship share in groups of 2 or 3
- Intensive support during the internships by EEG Info lecturers
- Lunch buffet, catering with drinks, pastries, snacks and fruit
- Comprehensive course documentation
Please contact us at least 6 weeks before the start of the course if you have any questions.
Registration by 30 October at the latest.
You will be forwarded directly to the website of BEE Medic GmbH for booking. Should the link not work, please contact us by phone or e-mail. We will then assist you immediately with the course booking.
Cancellation free of charge up to 29 days before course start. Up to 8 days before the course starts 50% of the course fee will be charged, within 7 days before the course starts 100%.