The Advanced Course is suited for advanced users who want to use Neurofeedback even more systematically and make full use of the opportunities the Cygnet® Neurofeedback software offers. You will receive broad information about current treatment protocols and deepen or extend your Neurofeedback knowledge with numerous illustrative exercises and case studies. In addition, the latest developments and findings in Neurofeedback according to Othmer will be presented.
Presentations for all participants will alternate with smaller workshops on various topics. In addition, there will be subject-specific small group discussions as well as personal experience under the supervision of experienced EEG Info lecturers. This allows you to modify your training individually and at the same time benefit from the close exchange with lecturers and colleagues.
Prerequisite for participation is the participation in the Neurofeedback Basic Course and at least one year of practical experience with ILF Neurofeedback
Essential teaching content
- Introducing advanced software settings
- Deepening the technical understanding of Neurofeedback
- Knowledge deepening: Neurophysiological basics of ILF Neurofeedback
- The optimization of training protocols for more effective clinical work
- Electrode placements and frequency spectrum in ILF Neurofeedback
- Integration of further Neurofeedback applications, e. g. Alpha-Theta and Synchrony training
- Opportunity to discuss different topics in daily small group discussions
- Daily changing workshops on 2-channel ILF HD, Alpha-Theta or Synchrony Training
- Neurofeedback with VR-Glasses
- Discussion on case studies
- Overview of different Neurofeedback methods and perspectives
- Presentation of studies and projects in the field of Neurofeedback
- Answer questions about hardware and software
- Neurofeedback training for personal experience
- Discussion on training results
- Opportunity to network with other therapists
- Lectures on related topics
After the course you can
- Work with Neurofeedback in an even more routine and target-oriented manner
- Further optimize training protocols
- Understand and cope with complications that occur during Neurofeedback training with patients
- Impeccably combine the different Neurofeedback modules ILF HD, Synchrony and Alpha-Theta
- Better understand, explain and use the effect mechanisms and technology
- Make Neurofeedback training even more effective and use it as part of a multimodal therapy
- Offer Neurofeedback based on the latest findings
- Take home important impulses through the intensive exchange with other therapists and lecturers as well as the latest findings of Neurofeedback according to the Othmer Method
- Continue to improve your Neurofeedback skills
- Intensive exchange of knowledge with experienced lecturers and other participants
- Varied live format with workshops according to your individual need
LocationBerg - Hotel Schloss Berg
Period of time
19.03.2022 - 21.03.2022
Day 1: 8.30 a.m. – 6.00 p.m.
Day 2: 8.30 a.m. – 6.00 p.m.
Day 3: 8.30 a.m. – 4.00 p.m.
BEE Medic GmbH
- Phone: +49 7731 96969-0
- Fax: +49 7731 96969-99
Included in the price
- We take care of your physical well-being with a varied lunch buffet, catering with coffee, tea, water as well as fruit and / or pastries during the breaks
- Comprehensive course document with all presentations and worksheets
Please register by March 10, 2022.
Did you miss the registration deadline? Please contact us! We are happy to help you and will find a flexible solution!
Good to know:
- With a completed EEG Info Basic Course (onsite or online) and first hands-on Neurofeedback experience, you are well prepared for the practical workshop.
- You may submit case studies in advance to be discussed in this course.
- Stay flexible! Cancellation or rebooking to another course is possible free of charge up to 29 days before the course starts.
- We have rooms reserved at the hotel for participants of the course. To make a reservation, please contact the hotel directly. If the hotel is fully booked, we will of course help you to find another hotel.
- For the course you can bring your own neurofeedback system.
For registration and booking you will be forwarded to the website of BEE Medic.