Neurofeedback - evolution, evidence and application - 3 July 2023
BEE Medic is the global leader in EEG Neurotechnology. In a short presentation we explain what neurofeedback actually is, how it works and where it can be used.
During this special one-hour event, you will receive first-hand information from Dr. Wandernoth, who is responsible for the entire development at BEE Medic GmbH, on the historical background, the study situation, as well as on the functioning, application and implementation of Neurofeedback. He will introduce you to the Neurofeedback setting and there will be enough room for all your questions about Neurofeedback.
- How has Neurofeedback developed?
- How does Neurofeedback work?
- For which indications and symptoms is Neurofeedback suitable?
- How do the common Neurofeedback methods differ?
- How is Neurofeedback applied in practice?
- What are the professional and therapeutic requirements?
- What are the technical requirements?
- What are the first steps for a successful implementation?
Nach dem Infotag
..have insight into the evidence of Neurofeedback
..know how modern Neurofeedback works
..know how to implement and use Neurofeedback in practice and clinic and what benefits you can derive from it personally
..have many new insights and references to literature and studies that will help you to get started with Neurofeedback
Zeitraum / Dauer
6.00 pm - 7.00 pm GMT
7.00 pm - 8.00 pm CET
BEE Medic Ltd UK
Millhouse 32-38 East Street
- Telefon: +44 7484 260307