Neurofeedback Basic Course
The Neurofeedback Basic Course is the ideal introduction to Neurofeedback. In 5 days, you will learn everything you need to get started - from applying the electrodes, using the hardware and software, to selecting the correct treatment protocols, creating symptom profiles and evaluating treatment results.
A central part is the daily Neurofeedback training, where you will experience Neurofeedback yourself, alternating between "therapist" and "patient". The procedure and the interpretation of the training results will be discussed in small groups for each individual participant under the guidance of experienced instructors. After completing this course, you will immediately be able to apply very efficient Neurofeedback in clinical practice.
The complete Neurofeedback equipment will be provided during the course. At the end of the course there will be a final test and you will receive a certificate.
- Technical basics of EEG and signal processing
- 10-20 System and electrode placements
- Self-regulation model and neuroplasticity
- Neurophysiological basics for understanding Neurofeedback effects
- Using Neurofeedback hardware and software and recognizing artefacts
- Recognizing patterns of misregulation related to physical, emotional and behavioural problems
- Neurofeedback protocols for clinical and peak performance applications
- Evaluation of symptoms and training progress
- Neurofeedback and medication
- Progress monitoring and CPT - Continuous Performance Test
- Neurofeedback-Training: Experience yourself how fast and unique Neurofeedback effects can be
Nach dem Kurs können Sie
- Work safely with 2-channel ILF-Neurofeedback and support your clients sustainably with Neurofeedback
- Select and use treatment protocols specifically according to client and occasion
- Help clients to achieve better self-regulation and reduce symptoms of mental illness which usually creates benefits for further therapeutic interventions
- Benefit from a certain "lightness" that Neurofeedback brings into your daily therapeutic work
- Large proportion of practicum and self-awareness
- Intensive mentoring by experienced lecturers during the entire course
- During the course we provide you with the complete BEE Medic neurofeedback equipment as well as all consumables
- Technical support during the entire course
Ort der VeranstaltungBeaconsfield - Crowne Plaza Cross
Zeitraum / Dauer
07.03.2022 - 11.03.2022
Day 1: 8.30 a.m. – 6.00 p.m.
Day 2: 8.30 a.m. – 6.00 p.m.
Day 3: 8.30 a.m. – 6.00 p.m.
Day 4: 8.30 a.m. – 6.00 p.m.
Day 5: 8.30 a.m. – 4.00 p.m.
BEE Systems Ltd
Millhouse 32-38 East Street
- Telefon: +44 1702 820006
Im Preis enthalten
- We take care of your physical well-being with a varied lunch buffet, catering with coffee, tea, water as well as fruit and / or pastries during the breaks
- Provision of neurofeedback equipment and consumables
- Comprehensive course materials with all presentations and worksheets
- Final exam with certificate
Please register by February 24, 2022.
Did you miss the registration deadline? Please contact us! We are happy to help you and will find a flexible solution!
Good to know:
- The course is exclusively for health professionals and therapeutic users.
- Stay flexible! Cancellation or rebooking for another course is possible free of charge up to 29 days before the course starts.
- We have rooms reserved at the hotel for participants of the course. Please contact the hotel directly to make a booking. If the hotel is fully booked, we will of course be happy to help you find another hotel.
For registration and booking you will be forwarded to the website of BEE Medic.