A free Introduction to Neurofeedback from a therapeutic perspective - 21 June 2023
BEE Medic is the global leader in EEG Neurotechnology. During this webinar, we endeavour to give you insights into the work with neurofeedback in therapeutic practice.
In a short presentation we explain what neurofeedback actually is, how it works and where it can be used.
After that we shall welcome our special guest Dawn Harris from Kedras Clinics in Scotland. Dawn is a Forensic and Clinical Psychologist, an Associate Fellow of the British Psychological Society, and an Accredited Psychotherapist. She has worked in both the public and private sectors for over 20 years and has gained extensive experience of working with people with mental health problems. About Neurofeedback she says:
“Neurofeedback adds the capacity to use a truly unique approach to identifying a treatment plan specific to each person's needs. It is a more cost and time effective way of working, and research has shown that it can help improve many areas of a person's functioning relatively quickly, including problems with sleep, stress, performance, PTSD, anxiety and depression to name a few.”
During the webinar Dawn will discuss her work with neurofeedback, report on cases and answer your questions. If you would like to have an insight into her work in advance, we recommend this Youtube video on the BEE Medic channel in which she talks to one of her clients about their neurofeedback experience in the treatment of trauma.
- Presentation: “A short introduction to neurofeedback”
- What is neurofeedback about?
- How does neurofeedback work?
- For which indications can neurofeedback be used?
- Open discussion with expert Dawn Harris from Neurofeedback Scotland and Alan Beresford, BEE Systems UK
Nach dem Infotag
- You know the fundamentals of how neurofeedback works and how you can integrate it with your therapeutic work
- You learn about the advantages for your clients and for you as a professional therapist
- You know why a symptom-based neurofeedback approach is so effective
- The information delivered in the webinar shall give you sufficient detail for you to make a considered choice for your client base and your own circumstances.
Zeitraum / Dauer
5.00pm - 6.00pm GMT
(6.00pm - 7.00pm CET)
BEE Medic Ltd UK
Millhouse 32-38 East Street
- Telefon: +44 7484 260307