Brain Function Analyzer: Applying the HBImed Report Generator
Social neuroscience combines approaches from cognitive neuroscience and social psychology and highlights a multilevel approach to emotional, social, and cognitive phenomena, making it one of the newer, more promising fields of cognitive neuroscience.
There is no question about it; experience supported by peer reviewed research confirms this: The additional consideration of evoked potentials in the diagnostic process as a complementary component leads to precise diagnostics and thus to a neurobiologically based, personalized treatment.
Further, a comprehensive report is enhanced with an analysis of the patient’s self-assessment that extends beyond the clinical interview and includes an analysis of the self-report which is transcribed into areas of the brain that might be relatively deficient.
HBImed, in cooperation with the Brain and Trauma Foundation Grisons, has developed an evaluation system that allows complex processes to be handled easily and depicted in a report.
The recording of the EEG within a framework of neurological-psychiatric diagnostics as well as the recording of evoked potentials has been standardized. Once the data has been collected, and compared with a FDA approved database, the clinician is ready to analyze the information to develop an assessment and subsequent comprehensive treatment plan. This data can now be analyzed in a mostly automated way and presented in a Word document. This is simple and requires no specific skills. It is the art of interpretation of the data and ultimately the combination of the individual elements which create a holistic process and description of a person’s brain functioning.
Methodological limitations and theoretical implications for the understanding of social cognition as contextual, multilevel, and situated phenomena are discussed.
Nach dem Kurs können Sie
- Describe and understand the raw EEG
- Describe the steps of linking the raw data to neurologically significant information
- Analyze the data terms of amplitude and frequencies
- Analyze the data in terms of evoked potentials
- Demonstrate the required steps to submit data to the HBImed server
- Discuss how to interpret the data with regard to deviations from the HBImed database
- Discuss the various meaningful indices, which have been scientifically processed as a component of the neurobiological processes.
- Design medication recommendations on the basis of neuromarkers
- Identify ADHD subtypes on the basis of neuromarkers
- Design treatment plans on the basis of the results obtained
Ort der VeranstaltungCamp Hill Soltane
224 Nantmeal Rd
Zeitraum / Dauer
07.04.2023 - 18.06.2023
The course consists of Video Recordings supplemented by Remote Meetings via Zoom followed by On-Site Training.
Different times at the following dates:
The detailed schedule can be found on the provider's website
1288 Valley Forge Road
Phoenixville, PA 19460
Im Preis enthalten
- All course materials
- Practice data
- Beemedic equipment loan following the course
- ERP calibration/technical support
- HBImed Report generator access
- Breakfast & Lunch during on site meetings